|Country Information||Political system: Republic |
Capital city: Moscow
Total Area: 17,098,242km2
Language: Russia, English
Neighbor Countries: Ukraine, China, Poland
|Eligiblity||Minimum 8th or 10th Pass
No Ielts Required
|Courses Available||Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors, Masters|
|Course Fee||4000 Euro (1 st year Diploma Fee)|
|Documents Required||Academics 8th onward|
|Step By Step Process of Admission & Visa||1. We will collect Applicants all required documents in original and forward them to the respective College/University for assessment (Free of Charge).|
2. If eligible, then applicant have to pay 200 Euro as application Fee
3. After receiving offer letter, We will prepare complete file with all required douments and visa application and send directly to College/University through courier
4. College will put the applicants case into the Ministry of Russia and wait for approval from them
5. College will intimate us after getting decision from the Ministry within 30 days.
6. On approval of visa, Student have to pay his remaining fee.
7. Visa within 45-60 working days
Russian Federation is the largest country in the world, taking up 11.5% of the world's landmass. It has border with Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia, and North Korea. Russia is the biggest supplier of natural gas and second-largest oil producer. According to a World Bank Report (2013), the major drivers of growth for the country have been an exceedingly conducive investment climate and an ambitious target of creating 25 million high-quality jobs by 2018.
Russia has 8940 senior executives at 4330 leading African, American, Asian, European and Middle Eastern multinational companies.