Geographical Information about Turkey:
|Total Area:||783,562 km2|
|Currency:||Turkish Lira (TRY)|
|Neighbor Countries:||Greece (Schengen), Georgia, Armenia, Bulgaria|
Major Facts about Turkey:
Major Business Sectors in Turkey
- a) Agriculture
- b) Industrial Sector
- c) Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances
- d) Textiles & Clothing
- e) Motor Vehicles & Automotive Product
- f) Construction & Contracting
- g) Service Sector
- h) Transport
- i) Communications
- j) Tourism Sector
Minimum Wages (Salary) in Turkey as on Jan 2017: 480 Euro Monthly
Benefits of being Resident of Turkey:
- Better lifestyle and living standard in Turkey
- Good working opportunities for educated & highly skilled workers
- An option to get chance to move further to Europe from Turkey
- Can apply for Permanent residency after 5 years of continuous stay
- Free medical treatment at state hospitals under universal health scheme
- Expecting to be Schengen Free Travel for Turkish Nationals
- a) No Age Bar
- b) No education
- c) No Business/Job or travel history required
- d) Any country deported, refused and overstayed person also apply
- e) High Visa Success Rate
Documents required for Visa Stamping:
- a) Original Passport
- b) 2 Photographs
- c) PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
Information regarding Visa:
- a) Type of Visa : Tourism/Business
- b) Visa Validity : 3 months
- c) Duration of Stay : 10-20 days
- d) Visa Processing Time : 7-10 working Days
POST LANDING SERVICES STEP BY STEP
- 1. On arrival at airport, airport pickup service will be provided by our office staff at Turkey
- 2. You will check in at your provided accommodation for 10 days (Hotel, Hostel, Apartment, Dormitory according to availability).
- 3. Firstly, we will take an appointment to apply TRC from Ministry
- 4. On Next day, Our office staff will start & prepare documentation part to apply for TRC details as below
mentioned type of TRC in Turkey:
- a) Tourism (Only Valid for Tourism or applicant can only search job/work in turkey)
- b) Business (only valid to do Business activities in Turkey)
- c) Employment (Only valid to do Part time/Full time Job with specific employers in Turkey)
- d) Real Estate/Investment (Valid only if applicant buy any home/apartment/house in turkey)
- e) Student (only valid for students who wants to pursue their studies in Turkey)
- f) Family Reunion (only valid for those who wants to rejoin their parents/family members living in Turkey)
- g) Human Rights (Valid for those who needs political protection (asylum) in turkey)
- 5. After completing all documentation, we will apply TRC in the Ministry of Internal Affair, Turkey on given appointment date.
- 6. After submission, it will take 15-20 days to process TRC card from Ministry.
- a) TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE (Main Applicant) : INR 3,50,000/- (Three lacs fifty thousand)
- b) PACKAGE PRICE (CO-APPLICANT) : INR 3,00,000/- (Three lacs only)
- c) CHILDREN BELOW 12 YEARS AGE : INR 2,50,000/- (Two lacs fifty thousand)
- a) On Registration along with Documents : INR 20,000/-
- b) On Visa Stamping : INR 2,30,000/-
- c) Balance Before Travel after Ticket issuance : INR 1,00,000/-
- a) Tourist/Business Visa
- b) Air Ticket
- c) Travel Insurance
- d) Airport Pickup
- e) Accommodation for 7-30 days
- f) Temporary Residency Card
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- a) We don’t commit any kind of Job placement/employment to our clients in Turkey.
- b) If client withdraw the case after registration then 50% amount will be deducted from the total advance given.
- c) If client withdraw the case after visa approval then client is liable to pay total amount of Rs. 1,50,000 against the visa cost to company.
- d) All Tickets issued are non-refundable in any case.
- e) If client refused to apply TRC after arrival in Turkey then refund will be made according to the agreement terms.
- f) After getting TRC in Turkey, after that company will not be responsible for any kind of service to the client.
- g) All other Services which are not mentioned in our agreement will be charged extra apart from the package price.