Crown Immigration Consultancy
Immigration to Europe Immigration to UK Immigration to Australia New Zealand Immigration CIS Countries
Canada Immigration Immigration to USA Immigration to Singapore Immigration to South America Azerbhaijan
    Our Services
Follow Us
facebooklinkedin twitter flickr youtube

Skilled Workers Visa for Canada

  Skilled Workers
  Business Immigration
  Study Visa (Download Pdf)

Skilled Worker, Canada

  The major factors on which an individual is assessed in order to immigrate to Canada are:
Factor Maximum Points
Age 10
Education 25
Language Ability 24
Work Experience 21
Arranged Employment 10
Adaptability 10
Total 100
  Your points score is calculated based on your age on submission of the application.
  A lot of stress has been laid on the academic qualifications of the applicant. People with higher education and good skills earn more points.
  Language Ability
  Maximum points are awarded for the First language i.e English (English or French for Canada) for its high proficiency.
In case of Canada, additional points are also awarded for higher levels of proficiency in the second national language of Canada i.e English/French. Knowledge of French is also essential for Quebec Provincial Nominee Program.
  Work Experience
  The Canada immigration points system wants individuals with at least 1 to 4 years of full time experience
  Arranged employment
  You earn additional points if you have a job offer approved by Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC)
  If your spouse has gained education till Post Secondary level, you could earn additional points. This is only applicable under Skilled Worker category.
  Relatives in Canada
  If you or your spouse have a relative then you can get additional points (relative may be parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, sibling, child of a grandparent, aunt or uncle, or grandchild of a parent, niece or nephew who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident).
  Settlement Funds
  A certain amount of funds are required to be shown at the port of entry into Canada to establish that the immigrant will not become a public liability.
If your occupation presently does not included on the preferred occupation list for Canada , we need to reassure you that you can still qualify for Canada if you or your spouse have any experience for one year under any of the 38 professions and balance of the experience is under the NOCs falling into category ‘O’, ‘A’ or ‘B’. In addition in case you obtain Arranged Employment Offer (AEO) through your friends/ relative/ colleagues to get Work Permit or are residing/ have resided in Canada for one year on a legal work permit or as an international student can also qualify.